The SAFe role of Release Train Engineer (RTE) is part of the leadership trio consisting of RTE, Product Manager and System Architect. In this SAFe RTE training, you will learn to implement SAFe and improve continuous PI planning and other key SAFe events. You will learn how to coach leaders, teams and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Furthermore, you will get tools and tips on how to work effectively with teams in different locations in the virtual environment.
As a SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE), you enable value creation for all stakeholders in every area in complex projects. You act one level above the individual Agile teams – this requires a detailed overview. The main role of a Release Train Engineer is to build and manage a powerful Agile Release Train (ART) with up to 150 project stakeholders. Their leadership role is both serving and providing direction. This training concludes with the Scaled Agile SAFe RTE exam, which you can take online after the training.
Experience working in a development environment is a plus.
Upon completion of the training, they will have the following takeaways:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to optimize value creation.
- Support Programs and Large Solutions
- Drive continuous improvement
- Build a powerful Agile release train by taking on the role of servant leader and coach
- Build an action plan for your own advancement as a Release Train Engineer.
- Applying the SAFe PrinciplesApplying the SAFe Principles
- Plan and execute a Program Increment (PI)
The course is aimed at managers in the agile environment.
The exam is included in the course fee and can be taken online after completion of the training.
- 05. till 07. September 2023
- Further dates and in-house trainings on request!
EUR 2.300,00 excl. MwSt.