Aim of the training
You will learn how to create, implement and improve audit programs for internal audits. You will learn how to plan and conduct internal audits and supplier audits efficiently and effectively.
Furthermore, you will learn to document internal audits in audit reports and to identify potential for improvement or “non-fulfillment” of audit criteria. During the training, you will audit your own management system in the company, thus learning in practice and identifying potential for improvement at the same time.
Contents of the course
- Management systems at a glance
- Basics of auditing, accreditation and certification
- Requirements for auditors and audits
- ISO 19011 incl. one or more audit criteria as reference
- Documents for the auditor
- Process management (PM) and communication for the auditor
You will find the next open date here as soon as possible. You are welcome to add your name to our prebooking list below. (Depending on the possibility, the training will take place as a remote or face-to-face event).
Quality management officers and representatives, internal auditors
DI Harald Strommer