In our certified citizen data scientist training, you will learn to systematically analyze data and implement simple mathematical models to continuously improve the quality of your products and processes. This training is a continuation of the analytics translator with an internationally recognized personal certificate as a conclusion.
Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, predictive analytics and data mining are buzzwords that are currently being hotly debated. What these terms entail is an ever-increasing networking of systems and databases, which also means that immense amounts of data are generated. The analysis of these mountains of data poses new challenges across all industries and business sectors and requires special statistical methods. By data mining we mean the extraction of knowledge from large amounts of data, which is previously unknown but potentially useful. The aim is to use systematic statistical methods to identify cross-connections, patterns and trends and to create mathematical prediction models.
The role of the Citizen Data Scientist is not necessarily to become the absolute expert in Data Science (after all, you can study it) – but to be able to solve simple use cases with simple tools (especially no coding tools such as KNIME or Orange).
In the training, you will receive an overview of the most common tools and methods from the topics of artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive analytics. The focus is on identifying the influence of parameters on quality costs. Especially under the aspect of process and quality improvement, this opens up new possibilities. With the help of practical case studies, you will be introduced to the individual topics in an exciting and interactive way. Discover and learn the most important methods and tools in our training and become an expert for the analysis of large data sets.
- Basic understanding of statistics and data analytics
- Completion of the Data Science Use Case Leader Trainings
Upon completion of the training, they will have the following takeaways:
- Handling of statistical software for data mining and predictive analytics
- Systematic procedure according to the CRISP-DM workflow
- General approach to predictive analytics (training and validation of models)
- Creation of prognosis models (decision trees, neural networks)
- Get to know the different applications in the field of data mining. Applications in the field of data mining incl. AI (artificial intelligence) and machine learning
- Application of cluster analysis
- Application of procedures in feature engineering: variable reduction, extraction of significant factors (principal component analysis)
- Getting to know ensemble models
The course is primarily aimed at people from the areas of quality and process optimization, production and maintenance, and product and process development who are to implement simple use cases from the subject areas of AI and machine learning in the company:
Domain experts, process experts, quality engineers and quality managers, future data analysts, project managers for AI use cases, Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts, production planners, CIP coaches, improvement managers, development engineers, innovation managers.
- 28. till 30. November 2023
- You are welcome to join our prebooking list below. (Depending on the possibility, the training will take place as a remote or face-to-face event).
- Individual coaching of the use cases according to individual agreement
For admission to the exams, the Data Science Use Case Leader Training and this Certified Citizen Data Scientist Training must be completed. The exam consists of a multiple choice test and a practical paper from the field of Data Science. After passing the exam, you will receive an internationally recognized certificate.
EUR 2.250,00 excl. MwSt.
EUR 400,00 excl. MwSt.