Our remote training Data Science Use Case Leader provides a general overview of the topic of Data Science and shows the opportunities and limitations of artificial intelligence. You will learn which processes, roles and frameworks are necessary to lead Data Science and AI projects to success.
The role of the Data Science Use Case Leader contributes significantly to improving decision making across business processes. In doing so, based on his domain knowledge, he ensures that the right business cases are defined and described in such a way that Data Engineers and Data Scientist can work on the right models. In addition, it is his job to ensure that the solutions developed are understood and actually applied profitably.
Basic understanding of statistics and datat analysis.
- Overview of strengths and limitations of data science and artificial intelligence
- Identification of areas and scenarios where data science and AI can add value
- Knowledge of the prerequisites and requirements for the processes and the organization to implement AI solutions
- Learning a common language – leadership and communication in interdisciplinary teams
- Creation of project plans and risk management
- Learning how to maintain and scale AI solutions.
- Ethical aspects of AI solution
- Lessons-learned and interdisciplinary exchange of experience
The course is primarily aimed at people from the areas of quality and process optimization, production and maintenance, and product and process development who are to drive the topic of AI and Data Science in the company and implement use cases:
- Domains expert
- Future Citizen Data Scientist
- Use Case Leaders
- You are welcome to join our prebooking list below.
- (Depending on the possibility, the training will take place as a remote or face-to-face event).
- Individual coaching of the use cases according to individual agreement
EUR 1.500,00 excl. MwSt.