This includes corresponding principles from Lean, systems thinking, agile development, flow in product development and DevOps. The participants of the seminar prepare individually for the online exam to become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
Experience working in a development environment.
Upon completion of the training, they will have the following takeaways:
- Mastering “buiness agility” to succeed in a competitive marketplace
- Developing team/technical agility and the organization/reorganization around the value stream.
- Ability to support, implement and coordinate a PI planning multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
- Recognize the importance of a customer-centric mindset and design thinking in agile product delivery
- Know how to implement a lean portfolio management function in the organization
Der Kurs richtet sich hauptsächlich an:
- Program or Projekt manager
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Agile Coach
- Change Agent
The exam is included in the course fee and can be taken online after completion of the training.
- 2 day training (Depending on the possibility, the training will take place as a remote or face-to-face event).ng stattfinden.)
- Further dates and in house trainings on request!
EUR 1.400,00 excl. MwSt.