In this course, participants will gain a deep understanding of how they should perform their roles in an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value through program increments.
Experience working in a development environment.
Upon completion of the training, they will have the following takeaways:
- How Lean principles are applied to break down epics into features and stories
- How features and stories are developed, program and team backlogs are managed, and iteration and program increments are planned and implemented
- Attendees will also learn how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the continuous improvement of ARTs
The course is mainly aimed at:
- Program or Project Manager
- Product Owner
- Business Analysts
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Agile Coach
- Change Agent
The exam is included in the course fee and can be taken online after completion of the training.
- Individual coaching of the use cases according to individual agreement
EUR 1.400,00 excl. MwSt.